Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Letter to Me

Here is a letter I had to write to myself at the beginning of the year for my very dumb Integration class. Luckily, I am done with the class now, so I thought it would be interesting to open the letter. It amused me.

Hello me,

I am a freshman at CCU. Freshmen are annoying. They don't have any idea what is happening. I have no idea what is happening. Help me.

There are a lot of unknowns in my life right now-- about my job, my extra-curriculars, who will my best friend here be? Will I ever overcome my fear of relationships? Hopefully some of those unknowns will be resolved by the time you open this, otherwise you are royally screwed right now, Kira Lange. 

I think the biggest thing I'm scared about school-wise is the fact that I got 100% on my first English paper. Basically, that means the only way to go is down. Please don't fall too far. I like being up here. 

I also miss having a cat. If you don't feel the same way, you are no longer Kira and you have been replaced by an alien life form. Die, alien scum.

<3 Kira

-k

No comments:

Post a Comment